Easy-HR：Portable and Cost-effective Hyperspectral Radiometer
Easy-HR is a portable and cost-effective hyperspectral radiometer designed for ocean color remote sensing, which can be used to measure the irradiance and radiance of water bodies through both above-water and in-water approaches. The Easy-HR's diameter is only 40mm, while the length of the radiance sensor Easy-HR-R is 17cm, and the irradiance sensor Easy-HR-I is 14.5cm. Since its size is much smaller than the radiometers currently used in the ocean color remote sensing field, Easy-HR has a smaller self-shadow effect and is easier to integrate. For example, it can be integrated into the water profile measurement system, optical buoy, water surface observation equipment, and shipboard observation equipment. Meanwhile, it can also be mounted on removable platforms with stricter requirements like Guilder and AUVs.
- Miniaturized: the size of Easy-HR is much smaller than the traditional radiometers in the ocean color remote sensing field.
- Easy-HR-R：Ø 4cm x 17 cm
- Easy-HR-I： Ø 4cm x 14.5 cm
- Accurate: small self-shadow effect
- High-Speed: the spectral sampling frequency of Easy-HR is as high as 4Hz, the integration time is as low as 0.1ms, and hundreds of sets of spectral data can be acquired within a minute sampling time
- Adaptable: can be integrated into the water profile measurement system, optical buoy, water surface observation equipment, shipboard observation equipment, Guilders, and autonomous underwater vehicles
- Validation and on-site calibration of ocean color satellite
- Research on Apparent Optical Properties of water
- Bio-optical algorithms
- Research and forecast of red tides and algal blooms
- Monitoring and prediction of water quality